This recipe is so easy! The most difficult part is cutting the sweet potatoes! When I saw my husband arriving in the kitchen, I stopped him and asked him to help me cut them. Thank you to my honey!
The combination of sweet and spicy makes these roasted sweet potatoes terrific!
Next time, I’ll fry some cod fillets to accompany them. The best way to eat sweet potatoes fries is certainly with fish or chicken!
Preparation time : 15 minutes Total time : 45 minutes
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced into 1/4-inch long slices, then 1/4-wide inch strips
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons House Seasoning
House Seasoning :
- 1 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. (205 degree C.)
- Line a sheet tray with parchment
- Mix olive oil, paprika and house seasoning in a large bowl and toss with the potatoes until they are evenly coated.
- Transfer the potatoes to the large baking sheet. Spread the potatoes in a single layer. Try not to overcrowd or have multiple layers of fries.
- Place the tray on the middle rack in the oven and cook about 30 minutes. Be sure to turn the fries 3 or 4 times so they cook evenly. May take more or less time, depending on the size and thickness you cut the fries. Enjoy immediately!
“Ces frites de patates douces peuvent être dégustées sans accompagnement!”;)
Source : Paula Deen inspired me for this recipe.