What a wonderful recipe! Cut 1 head of cauliflower and toss it in olive oil and butter, so simple. love that!
Cauliflower turns sweet, crisp and caramelized, when roasted; and the Parmesan cheese gives it a great flavor!
I don’t know how many times I have made it, since my friend Mary gave me this recipe. There are never leftovers, my whole family loves it.
This roasted cauliflower is excellent for an appetizer (dip in some ranch dressing) or for a side dish.
Thank you so much Mary:)
- 8 ounces cauliflower florets, sliced horizontally
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- 3 light dashes of ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 400 degree F. (205 degree C.)
- Toss the sliced cauliflower with the butter and olive oil. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Transfer the cauliflower to a baking sheet, in single layer, roast until almost tender about 20-30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle the grated Parmesan and chopped parsley leaves on top of the cauliflower, roast again until the cheese melts and slightly crusty, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately.
“Cette recette de chou-fleur caramélisé est absolument délicieuse!”;)