A quick and delicious idea for dinner!
My family loved these hot cheesy sandwiches. I drizzled the top of the sandwiches with butter, garlic and fresh parsley. This mixture adds a great flavor!
So easy to prepare, I recommend this recipe if you have no time to cook. You just need 15 minutes to prepare them.
Serve hot with a green salad.
Recipe sources : one-pan recipes (Better Homes and Gardens magazine- 2016)
Serving : 6 sandwiches Preparation : 15 minutes Total time : 35 minutes
- 6 twist rolls
- 12 slices of Swiss cheese
- 12 slices of bacon
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 garlic glove (finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley (finely snipped)
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. (180 degree C.)
- Arrange bottom of rolls in a baking pan. Layer with cheese, bacon, more cheese, and the top of rolls.
- Combine 3 tablespoons of melted butter, parsley and garlic. Spread the tops of each roll with this mixture.
- Cover with foil. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes. Remove foil: bake 5 or 10 minutes until cheese is melted and the top of rolls are light brown.
“Qui ne craquerait pas pour ces petits sandwiches chauds et fromagés à souhait?”;)