Here is a recipe for chocolate lovers. It’s the best chocolate cake that I’ve ever had.
These mini chocolate cakes are beyond delicious. They are totally chocolatey. With a cup of milk, they are incredibly scrumptious!
Thanks to Christina, my sister-in law, who gave me this recipe. This summer, my family and I visited her at her country home in France. She made us these mini chocolate cakes. The first bite was a piece of heaven! Of course, I asked for the recipe.
When I returned home, I couldn’t wait to make these cupcakes.
Serving : 10 cupcakes Preparation : 10 minutes Total time : 14-15 minutes
You need : 10 paper cupcake holders
- 150 g (5.30 oz) semi-sweet chocolate in small pieces
- 100 g (3.50 oz) (1/3 cup + 2 tablespons) granulated sugar
- 100 g (3.25 oz) salted butter
- 4 eggs
- 15 g (0.50 oz) (2 tablespoons) plain flour
- 10 pieces of milk chocolate (I used Lindt-classic recipe-)
- Heat oven to 425 degree F (220 degree C.)
- In a medium bowl, place chocolate and butter. Microwave on high for 1 minute or 1 minute and 30 seconds. Mix together chocolate and butter, until smooth.
- Add sugar, mix very well. Add eggs, one at a time, mix. Add flour at the end, mix again.
- Fill muffins cups just over half full. Add one piece of milk chocolate in each cupcake.
- Bake for 10-13 minutes. Allow to cool for 5 minutes in the pan. And then remove the cupcakes and allow to cool on a baking rack.
“Une recette très rapide à faire et excellente!”;)