It’s Halloween tomorrow. It’s time to make scary food!
I like these little Mummy Hot Dogs, they are so adorable . Kids have a lot of fun making them! And it’s always a big hit at parties.
Ready for Halloween! Are you also making scary food?
Happy Halloween to everyone!
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 1 package (14 oz) bun-length hot dogs (8 hot dogs)
- 2 slices (1 oz each) pepper Jack cheese, cut into quarters
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1 jar (15 oz) salsa-flavor process cheese sauce
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- Heat oven to 375°F. Unroll dough; separate into 4 rectangles. Firmly press perforations to seal. Cut each rectangle lengthwise into 10 pieces.
- For each mummy, wrap 1 piece of cheese and 5 pieces of dough around hot dog to look like “bandages,” stretching dough slightly to completely cover hot dog. About 1/2 inch from one end, separate “bandages” so hot dog shows through for “face.” On ungreased large cookie sheet, place wrapped hot dogs cheese side down. Whisk together egg and water; brush over dough; sprinkle with sea salt.
- Bake 13 to 17 minutes or until dough is light golden brown and hot dogs are thoroughly heated. With mustard, draw eyes on face. Serve with cheese sauce.
Source : Pillsbury’s recipes
“Ces mommies sont vraiment adorables!” 😉