I cannot believe it, we are already in October. The first month of school is gone.
It’s now time to decorate my house with the colors of autumn, and with scary cats or scary skeletons, waiting for Halloween. It’s not my favorite holiday, I am a little frightened when we celebrate Halloween.
One morning, my daughter decided to make Pumpkin Chocolate Chips Pancakes. I was really surprised that she combined Chocolate Chips with Pumpkin Puree! When I tasted her pancakes, I was so impressed, it was so sweet, so delicious!
The day after, I decided to make them myself but just Pumpkin without the chocolate. I love these pancakes, the same color as autumn, love the orange color . When the mornings in fall are cold and drizzly, I like to make a colorful breakfast.
Serving : 14 Prep Time : 10 minutes Total time : 40 minutes
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- maple syrup (optional)
- Into a medium-large bowl, mix all ingredients except syrup until smooth. Batter will be thick.
- Spray griddle with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. For each pancake, pour about 1/4 cup batter onto hot griddle. Cook until bubbles form around edges. Turn pancakes : cook about 3 minutes or until golden brown on bottom.
- Serve pancakes with maple syrup.
Source : Betty Crocker’s recipes
“Ces pancakes sont surprenantes!”