This crispy, crunchy salad will impress your guests!
So easy to make, so fresh, with a lot of flavors, this salad is wonderful. I love it! The dressing is a creamy sauce with light cream, mustard and red wine vinegar, quick and easy to prepare.
The addition of granny apple adds a nice sweet flavor! Ready in a few minutes, it’s perfect if you’re so busy!
It’s so delicious, that I made it twice this last week!!
- 1 small head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 1 head of iceberg lettuce, torn into pieces
- 2 apples (granny)
- 1/2 lemon
- sliced almonds
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 3 tablespoons light cream
- Red wine vinegar (just 4 or 5 drops)
- Salt and pepper
- Wash the salad, the cauliflower and the apples.
- Cut the apples in cubes, and squeeze the lemon juice on them.
- In a small bowl, whisk together light cream, mustard and vinegar. Add salt and pepper.
- Arrange salad, cauliflower and apples in each plate, drizzle the creamy sauce and sprinkle with almonds. It’s ready to eat!
Sources : Bistrot magazine
“Cette entrée, très originale, épatera vos invités!” 😉