I was looking for a wonderful red, white and blue dessert. These parfaits are a very great idea for the 4th of July.
Thanks to Marion from Life Tastes Good for sharing this recipe. In the original recipe, she chose strawberries, I used raspberries.
This dessert is so light, so fresh. When I tasted it, I could eat two at the time, ah ah ah! It’s really delicious.
You are going to love this fruit sugar free dessert.
Serving : 4 glasses
Preparation time : 10 minutes
- 4 ounces (113 gr) Mascarpone cheese, softened to room temperature
- 4 ounces (113 gr) sugar free whipped topping, such as Cool Whip
- 1 tablespoon white chocolate chips
- Fresh raspberries (about 6 oz, 170 gr)
- Fresh blueberries (about 6 oz, 170 gr)
- To make the cream, microwave 1 tablespoon of white chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl for about 20 secondes. Stir until melted and add in 4 ounces of Mascapone cheese. Stir until smooth and then fold in 4 ounces of sugar free whipped topping. Stir gently to combine.
- To assemble your parfaits divide the ingredients equally among 4 serving glasses by adding some raspberries first and top with a dollop of whipped topping mixture. Add a layer of blueberries and top with a dollop of whipped topping. Add raspberries on the top.
Enjoy your 4th of July!
“C’est aussi une excellente idée pour un 14 juillet!” 😉