This quiche is so easy to make because you don’t have to make a pastry crust. When I was 20 y.old, my friend Beatrice gave me her recipe.
This savory French dish is fabulous!
If you have no time to cook, it’s perfect. You just need 10 minutes of your time to prepare it.
For a dinner, it’s a real good idea. When I make a Quiche Lorraine, I always try to save two pieces, one for my husband and one for my daughter. The day after, they both love to find quiche in their lunch box.
Make : 6 servings
- 3 eggs
- 100 gr (3.5 oz) flour
- 500 ml milk
- 190 gr (6.5 oz) ham or cooked bacon
- 90 gr (3.0 oz) Swiss cheese
- 1 tablespoon crème fraîche (sour cream) – optional –
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon (15 gr) butter
- Heat oven to 390 degree F.
- In bowl, beat eggs. Sift flour, then add flour to the eggs and mix. Add slowly milk (and crème fraîche), then add salt and pepper. Whisk together very well.
- Butter a 9 ” glass dish. Sprinkle ham and cheese in the pie plate.
- Pour the mixture egg-flour-milk.
- Bake the quiche for 45 minutes.
- Serve hot or at room temperature.
Note : wait 15 minutes at least to cut it when you pull out the quiche of the oven.
“Une super recette quand on bosse!” 😉