This side dish is so easy to prepare. Cut the potatoes and the sweet onion. Toss them with olive oil and herbes de Provence. Sprinkle salt and Parmesan cheese. That’s it! For this recipe, I used great healthy red potatoes.
You can serve these potatoes with fish or meat, or just with a green salad. It’s always a big hit!
Thanks to my friend Muriel who share her recipe with me. In the original recipe, she adds cherry tomatoes.
- 3 lbs red potatoes
- 1 sweet onion
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 4-5 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 385 degree F. Wash the potatoes, thinly slice them and dry them with paper towel. Cut the sweet onion.
- Place the potatoes and the onion in a large bowl. Sprinkle with olive oil and herbes de Provence (or Italian seasoning).
- Spread the potatoes out on two roasting pans. Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese and salted generously.
- Roast for 30 minutes to 385 degree F. Then 8 minutes to 400 degree F.
- Serve immediately.