That spinach and artichoke dip is loved by so many. So easy to make, you’ll love this recipe. It’s a great appetizer for any occasion.
It’s a little spicy and so creamy! I love the flavors 🙂
I’ve made this appetizer many times. I couldn’t wait to post it.
My 17 y old son gave me this recipe this winter. What a great idea, he had to register to cooking classes in Junior grade. He came home with a lot of easy and great recipes! Thanks to my wonderful son! I love love that dip! It’s my favorite starter.
I serve this dip with crackers or tortilla chips.
- 1/2 cup (1.8 ounces) (50 gr) chopped frozen spinach, thawed
- 3/4 cups (3.7 ounces) (105 gr) chopped canned artichoke hearts
- 3 ounces (85 gr) cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
Boil spinach and artichokes in 1/2 cup of water until tender and drain. Discard liquid. In a bowl, heat cream cheese in microwave for 30 secondes or until hot and soft. Stir in rest of ingredients and serve hot.
“Une recette prête en un clin d’œil.” 😉