Here is a recipe to impress your guests . So simple and delicious!
An amazing appetizer! Warm, these fluffy biscuits are delicious. No one can resist!
My kids love these cheese filled biscuits. For sure, I have to make them again, very soon.
Thank you so much to Nicole from Wonky Wonderful for this lovely recipe 🙂
These biscuits are also wonderful to eat with some vegetables or some spaghetti!
- 1 Container Flaky Layers Biscuits (8 biscuits)
- 16 Fresh Mozzarella Balls – marinated in oil and herbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
- Gently flatten and stretch each biscuit to approximately twice it’s size.
- Place 2 mozzarella balls in the center of each biscuit. Be careful not to get oil on the outer edges or biscuits will not seal completely.
- Quickly bring all sides together and pinch to close.
- Place seam side down on baking sheet.
- Bake 15-17 minutes or until golden brown.
- Brush hot biscuits with oil and herbs from marinated mozzarella.
- Let cool 2-3 minutes before serving.