Today I wanted to share with you a quick and easy dinner : Ham and Cheese Croissants! This is my favorite meal to make when I have no time to cook.
You just need croissants, ham and cheese (and some butter and shredded cheese). I usually buy my croissants at the bakery.
10 minutes to prepare them and 15-20 minutes for baking!
I’ve made these lovely croissants many times. My whole family enjoys eating them. When warm they melt in your mouth and with a green salad, your dinner will be wonderful!
They are also great for picnic lunches.
Croissants can be prepared in the morning, covered with plastic film, and refrigerate until ready to bake.
Make 8 Ham and Cheese Croissants
- 8 plain croissants, split in half horizontally
- 16 thin slices deli ham (16 ounces)
- 16 slices provolone or swiss cheese
- 15 gr butter
- 15 gr shredded cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375 degree F. (190 degree C.). Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Layer cheese, ham and again cheese. Top with the remaining half croissant.
- Add a small piece of butter and shredded cheese on the top.
- Bake at 375 degree F. (190 degree C.) for 10-15 minutes.